First Time Home Buyers Assistance with HOA Payments
C.A.R.’s Housing Affordability Fund’s Homeowners Association Grant Program will provide qualified first time California homebuyers up to six months of HOA dues, not to exceed $2,500. C.A.R.’s Housing Affordability Fund’s has allocated one million dollars towards this program.
How to qualify?
• Homebuyers must use a California REALTOR® in the transaction (REALTORS® must apply on behalf of their client)
• Purchase a primary single family residence* in California with the intent to occupy the property as your primary residence for 2 years
• Be a first-time homebuyer*
• Buy a home with applicable HOA dues/fees
• You must have used financing to purchase the single-family dwelling
• The purchase price of the Single-Family Dwelling* must not exceed 150% of the mortgage limit set by the FHA for one-family units in the county in which the Single-Family Dwelling* is located
First Time Home Buyers Assistance with HOA Payments may not be there forever, if you are considering buying a home this may be a good opportunity for you, at the same time there are other Grants & Loan Programs for First Time Home Buyers that may be a good fit for you.
Note: There are a few terms and conditions to get First Time Home Buyers Assistance with HOA Payments. I always help my clients get all they can get. Contact me via email deepak@HousesInSoCal.com or call me on my cell: 949 748-9834
Part of info, pic: CAR.ORG