Five Costly Mistakes That Can Really Loose That Sale
1. Overpricing or Underpricing: It’s easy to understand why overpricing your home is not a good idea, but underpricing can be just as bad as pricing too high. SoCal home buyers are tuned in to the housing market. Pricing well below market suggests there is something wrong with your home.
2. Listening to the Wrong People: Unless your friend or family member is a licensed Irvine Real Estate agent, they don’t have the tools and knowledge to correctly advise you on pricing your home.
3. Getting Emotional: The precious memories you created in your home will not be transferred to the new owner. Don’t let your emotions get involved in pricing your house.
4. Bad First Impressions: Market research shows that every $100 in repairs your home needs, buyers lower their offers by $300-500. Make basic repairs and take the time to showcase your home.
5. Wrong Agent: Many homeowners choose one of two agents – the agent who promises to get the highest sale price or the agent who works for the cheapest company. Evaluate and select an agent based on their track record. A reliable agent with a solid marketing plan will sell your home with less overhead.
So what is your Orange County home worth?
Find out with our complimentary Computerized Market Analysis online or feel free to give Deepak a call and find out how much your home is worth over the phone in just a few minutes!
Call or text Deepak today at (949) 748-9834
Your home will be priced right with The Deepak Team—we guarantee it!
There’s a reason that The Deepak Team at Realty ONE Group, Inc Irvine sells more homes and we study the market daily and prepare an expert market analysis of square footage, price per square foot, dollar-for-dollar comparison and amenities in order to price your home right.
To find out what your home is worth and to discover the factors that you should and should not consider when pricing your home for sale, email me for a for a confidential appointment with Deepak directly.